Van den Berg - PROSEEDS
Terms & Conditions of Use to Web Site
Welcome. This Web Site is offered by Van Den Berg - ProSeeds offering information, products, services, content and various other functionality to Visitors. Below Terms and Conditions of Use (hereinafter simply "Terms") are applicable generally to our Web Site.
To the extent any of these Terms would not be enforceable under the local laws of the country from which the Site is being viewed, that term shall be severable from this agreement and the remainder of this agreement shall be remain in force and effect. Viewing this Web Site from countries, if any, in which its content is illegal is strictly prohibited and would be a violation of these Terms.
Not all products, programs and services which may be described on our Web Site are available in each and every country. When in doubt, please contact us to determine precisely what is available to you. Persons intending to use a Van Den Berg - ProSeeds product described in this Web Site must follow product label directions and comply with all applicable laws and regulations relating to the product.
Your use of this Site is subject to these Terms and to the licenses and permissions herein contained. These Terms form a contract with you. A link to these Terms is posted prominently on the Home Page of this Web Site and will be continually available for your review.
YOUR USE OF THIS SITE SHALL BE YOUR AGREEMENT TO ABIDE BY EACH OF THE FOLLOWING TERMS AND AN INDICATION OF YOUR UNDERSTANDING OF THEM.
IF YOU DO NOT AGREE TO THESE TERMS, DO NOT USE THIS SITE.
Van Den Berg - ProSeeds may revise these Terms at any time by posting new Terms to this Site. By continuing to use this Site, you agree to be bound by any such revisions and should therefore periodically visit this page to determine the then current Terms to which you are bound.
If any provision of these Terms shall be declared by a court to be invalid, illegal, or unenforceable, such provision shall be deemed severable from these Terms and the other provisions shall remain in full force and effect. The failure of Van Den Berg - ProSeeds to exercise or enforce any right or provision of these Terms shall not constitute a waiver of such right or provision.
Following are some definitions that explain some of the terminology used in these Terms.
- The words "You" and "Your" refer to corporations or other business entities, and their agents, and to individuals using this Site for personal business, respectively and as applicable.
- "Van Den Berg - ProSeeds" refers to Van Den Berg - ProSeeds Company and to each of its subsidiaries and affiliates.
- "We," "Our" and other first person pronouns refer to Van Den Berg - ProSeeds.
- "Site" means the home page and all associated pages accessible through the home page directly or through additional links but does not include third-party web sites not maintained or sponsored by Van Den Berg - ProSeeds.
Compliance with Local Law
Van Den Berg - ProSeeds operates from its World Headquarters in Naaldwijk, The Netherlands. However, this Site may be operated from the World Headquarters or hosted on our behalf by any third party.
Van Den Berg - ProSeeds makes no representation that materials on this Site are appropriate or available for use in all locations around the world from which it may be viewed. Access to this Site from countries where its contents are illegal is prohibited. Those who choose to access this Site from such locations do so on their own initiative and are responsible for compliance with applicable local laws.
Your Use of Copyrighted Material on this Site
The copyright in all material provided on this Site by Van Den Berg - ProSeeds is held by Van Den Berg - ProSeeds or by the original creator of the material. Van Den Berg - ProSeeds grants you a limited, non-exclusive and non-transferable license to use and display the materials on this Site only for the bona fide purposes associated with your interaction with the Site. The license includes the right to print such materials but only for the stated uses. Unless otherwise stated, you have no right to copy, display, reproduce, download, distribute, modify, edit, alter or enhance the materials in any manner, including, but not limited to, electronic, mechanical, photocopying, recording, or otherwise, without the prior written permission of Van Den Berg - ProSeeds or the copyright owner. This license terminates automatically and without notice if you violate any of these Terms. Upon termination, you must destroy any downloaded or printed materials obtained from this Site.
The foregoing limitation does not apply to Material Safety Data Sheets (MSDS) or to product labels which may be furnished on the Site and which are intended for reproduction and use.
Confidential or Proprietary Information
Van Den Berg - ProSeeds strives to provide the public broad access to information about its products and services. In doing so, it is not Van Den Berg - ProSeeds' intention to waive any intellectual property rights it may have in information on this website under applicable laws. Van Den Berg - ProSeeds has policies and procedures in place that are designed to prevent the disclosure on this website of information that Van Den Berg - ProSeeds considers to be confidential or proprietary trade secret information. However, if at any time you obtain confidential or proprietary trade secret information from this website that may be disclosed inadvertently by Van Den Berg - ProSeeds, you agree to act in good faith to recognize and respect the confidentiality of the information and you agree not to make use of or disclose any confidential or trade secret information you may obtain from this website to anyone else and to destroy any copies of the information, in any form, in your possession.
User Names and Passwords
If this Site permits you to adopt a User Name and a Password or to use an assigned User Name and Password in order to access features of this Site, then:
- You agree to use the Site solely for legitimate purposes.
- When registering for a User Name, you agree that you will use only accurate and truthful information about yourself and you will not imitate any other person or assume a false identity.
- You agree to immediately notify us of any unauthorized use of your Password, User Name or the Site, or any other breach of security. (Send your notice to us via the Contact Us section of this Site.)
- You agree not to share your User Name or Password with any other person.
- You agree to assume and bear full responsibility for all risks arising out of the use of the Site by you and any other person using your User Name or Password.
Van Den Berg - ProSeeds reserves the right at any time in our sole discretion to modify or discontinue the Site, modify or discontinue any information or other content contained on the Site, or terminate your Password and User Name and your use of the Site, for any reason or no reason.
For any Van Den Berg - ProSeeds Site that permits you to place orders or otherwise effect transactions with Van Den Berg - ProSeeds, additional terms and conditions may be applicable to that transaction and, if so, those terms will be displayed on the web pages which enable to you to conduct such business.
The Netherlands and other governments regulate the import and export of products and information. You agree that, to the extent such laws are applicable to you or the transaction you wish to effect with Van Den Berg - ProSeeds, you will comply with all such import and export laws and regulations and that you will not import, export or re-export products or services purchased or sold through the Site to countries or persons prohibited under applicable import and export control laws.
By entering into a transaction with Van Den Berg - ProSeeds through this Site, you are representing to us that you are not in a country where such import/export is prohibited or are a person or entity to which such import/export is prohibited. You are responsible for compliance with the laws of your local jurisdiction regarding the import, export, or re-export.
The trademarks, service marks, and logos (the "Trademarks") used and displayed on this Site are registered and unregistered Trademarks of Van Den Berg - ProSeeds and others. Unless otherwise stated on the Site, nothing on this Site should be construed as granting, by implication, estoppel, or otherwise, any license or right to use any Trademark displayed on the Site, without the written permission of the Trademark owner. Except as expressly indicated on the Site, the name of Van Den Berg - ProSeeds Company or the Van Den Berg - ProSeeds logo may not be used in any way, including in advertising or publicity pertaining to distribution of materials on this Site, without prior written permission from Van Den Berg - ProSeeds.
Linking To and From This Site
Anyone linking to the Site must comply with all applicable laws. A site that links to Van Den Berg - ProSeeds's Site:
(a) may link to, but not replicate, content on this Site;
(b) may not create a browser or border environment around content on this Site;
(c) may not imply that Van Den Berg - ProSeeds is endorsing it or its products;
(d) may not misrepresent its relationship with Van Den Berg - ProSeeds;
(e) may not present false information about Van Den Berg - ProSeeds' products or services;
(f) may not use Van Den Berg - ProSeeds' Trademarks without express written permission; and
(g) may not contain content that could be construed as distasteful, offensive or controversial, and must contain only content that is appropriate for all age groups.
Van Den Berg - ProSeeds does not control and is not responsible for the content of any third-party (non-Van Den Berg - ProSeeds) sites linked to this Site and is not responsible for any changes or updates to such third-party sites. Van Den Berg - ProSeeds is providing these links to you only as a convenience, and the inclusion of any link does not imply endorsement by Van Den Berg - ProSeeds of the Site.
Disclaimer Of Warranties
THE MATERIALS ON THIS SITE ARE PROVIDED "AS IS" WITHOUT WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND EITHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED.
TO THE FULLEST EXTENT POSSIBLE PURSUANT TO APPLICABLE LAW, VAN DEN BERG - PROSEEDS DISCLAIMS ALL WARRANTIES, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, OR NON-INFRINGEMENT, WITH RESPECT TO THE SITE AND MATERIALS ON THE SITE.
PLEASE NOTE THAT THIS SITE MAY INCLUDE INFORMATION CONCERNING OUR BUSINESS AND OUR EXPECTATIONS FOR THE FUTURE. THAT INFORMATION WAS CURRENT WHEN POSTED; HOWEVER, VAN DEN BERG - PROSEEDS DOES NOT COMMIT TO UPDATE OR REVISE THE INFORMATION BASED ON NEW INFORMATION OR OTHER DEVELOPMENTS. FURTHER, ALTHOUGH THE INFORMATION ON THIS SITE IS PRESENTED IN GOOD FAITH AND BELIEVED TO BE CORRECT, VAN DEN BERG - PROSEEDS MAKES NO REPRESENTATIONS OR WARRANTIES AS TO THE COMPLETENESS OR ACCURACY OF THE INFORMATION OR ANY SITES LINKED TO THIS SITE.
CERTAIN CONTENT ON THIS SITE IS THE PROPERTY OF THIRD PARTIES, USED WITH THEIR PERMISSION. THE OPINIONS EXPRESSED BY THIRD PARTIES DO NOT NECESSARILY REFLECT THOSE OF VAN DEN BERG - PROSEEDS COMPANY.
The foregoing disclaimer of warranties does not apply to any product warranties set forth on product labels which may be displayed on this Site. For such products, the warranty, if any, set forth on such label controls Van Den Berg - ProSeeds' liability for such product.
Limitation Of Van Den Berg - ProSeeds' Liability
UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCES, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, NEGLIGENCE, SHALL VAN DEN BERG - PROSEEDS BE LIABLE FOR ANY DIRECT, INDIRECT, SPECIAL, INCIDENTAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, LOSS OF DATA OR PROFIT, ARISING OUT OF THE SITE OR THE USE, OR THE INABILITY TO USE, THE MATERIALS ON THIS SITE, EVEN IF VAN DEN BERG - PROSEEDS OR A VAN DEN BERG - PROSEEDS AUTHORIZED REPRESENTATIVE HAS BEEN ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES.
IF YOUR USE OF THIS SITE RESULTS IN THE NEED FOR SERVICING, REPAIR OR CORRECTION OF EQUIPMENT OR DATA, YOU ASSUME ANY COSTS THEREOF.
SOME STATES OR COUNTRIES DO NOT ALLOW THE EXCLUSION OR LIMITATION OF INCIDENTAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES, SO THE ABOVE LIMITATION OR EXCLUSION MAY NOT APPLY TO YOU.
Your indemnification Obligation
You agree to defend, indemnify and hold harmless Van Den Berg - ProSeeds, its affiliates and their respective directors, officers, employees and agents from and against all damages, claims and expenses, including attorneys' fees, arising out of your use of this Site or misuse of any information taken from the Site or your transmission of information, data, material or content on the Site.
Disclaimer For Forward-Looking Statements
Certain statements contained on this Site are "forward-looking statements," such as statements concerning the company's anticipated financial results, current and future product performance, regulatory approvals, business and financial plans and other non-historical facts. These statements are based on current expectations and currently available information. However, since these statements are based on factors that involve risks and uncertainties, the company's actual performance and results may differ materially from those described or implied by such forward-looking statements. Factors that could cause or contribute to such differences include, among others: competition; contingencies related to intellectual property protection, regulatory matters, and public acceptance of biotechnology products; research and development success; litigation; developments related to foreign operations; acquisitions; commodity prices; regulations affecting manufacturing; inventory levels; the company's ability to obtain financing and payment for the products that it sells; weather, natural disasters and accidents; and other risks and factors detailed in the company's most recent periodic filing with the SEC. Undue reliance should not be placed on these forward-looking statements, which are current only as of the date of their posting to this Site. Van Den Berg - ProSeeds disclaims any current intention or obligation to update any forward-looking statements or any of the factors that may affect actual results.
Advertisements that May Appear on the Site
If any advertisement for a product or service provided by anyone other than Van Den Berg - ProSeeds appears on this Site, Van Den Berg - ProSeeds does not endorse, warrant or guarantee any such product or service and will not be a party to or in any way monitor any transaction between you and third party providers of products or services. As with the purchase of a product or service through any medium or in any environment, you should use your best judgment and exercise caution where appropriate.
When Visitors May Post to a Van Den Berg - ProSeeds Site
If this Site permits you to post or upload comments or any other content on the Site, then the following additional terms are applicable to your use and are hereby accepted by you.
You understand that all information, content, text, data, messages or other materials, whether posted to the Site or privately transmitted ("Material") are the responsibility of the person from which the Material originated. You are responsible for all Material that you post, transmit or otherwise make available on the Site or to others. You acknowledge and agree that you must evaluate and bear all risks associated with the use of any Material, including any reliance on the accuracy or completeness of Material.
Van Den Berg - ProSeeds does not control this Material and therefore does not guaranty the accuracy, integrity or quality of the Material. Van Den Berg - ProSeeds will not be liable in any way for any Material, including but not limited to, any errors or omissions in the Material, or for any loss or damage of any kind incurred as a result of the use of any Material posted, transmitted or otherwise made available on the Site.
While Van Den Berg - ProSeeds does not and cannot review every communication or information posted or transmitted by you or others to the Site or to others and is not responsible for the content of these messages, Van Den Berg - ProSeeds reserves the right to delete, move, or edit Material that it, in its sole discretion, deems abusive, defamatory, obscene, in violation of copyright or trademark laws, or otherwise unacceptable.
You agree to use the Site in a proper manner and agree that by using the Site you will not:
- upload, distribute or otherwise publish any libellous, defamatory, obscene, hateful, pornographic, abusive, illegal, threatening or otherwise objectionable material;
- upload or distribute any files that contain viruses, worms, corrupted files or any other similar software or programs that may damage the operation of another's computer or property of another;
- harass, stalk, threaten or otherwise violate the legal rights (including right of privacy and right of publicity) of others;
- transmit or otherwise make available any Material that you do not have a right to make available under any law or under contractual or fiduciary relationships;
- post material which infringes the intellectual property rights of others (including but not limited to copyright, trade secret, trademark or other proprietary rights);
- intentionally or unintentionally violate any applicable local, state, national or international law, including, but not limited to regulations promulgated by Dutch law;
- transmit or otherwise make available any unsolicited or unauthorized advertising, promotional materials or any other form of solicitation; and
- distribute or otherwise publish any material containing any solicitation of funds, advertising or solicitation for goods or services.
You acknowledge and agree that Van Den Berg - ProSeeds may disclose any Material, and the source or owner of any Material, if required to do so by law or legal process, to enforce the provisions of these Terms, or protect the rights of Van Den Berg - ProSeeds, its customers and/or Visitors of the Site.
Van Den Berg - ProSeeds's Rights in Materials Submitted To The Site
Unless otherwise specified by You, any Material you transmit or otherwise make available to this Site shall conform to these Terms and is not confidential or proprietary. You automatically grant, or warrant, that the owner of the Material has granted Van Den Berg - ProSeeds and its affiliates, a worldwide, royalty-free, perpetual, irrevocable, non-exclusive right and license to make, sell, use, reproduce, publish, create derivative works of, perform, display, distribute, import and transmit such Material and products incorporating such Material (in whole or in part) in any form, media or technology, now known or later developed for the full term of any intellectual property rights that may exist in such Material for any purpose whatsoever, and to publish the owner's name in connection therewith. You warrant that you have the rights necessary to grant the licenses described in these Terms.
Procedure For Making Claims Of Copyright Infringement
Notifications of claimed copyright infringement should be sent to this Site's designated agent. ALL INQUIRIES NOT RELEVANT TO OR NOT COMPLYING WITH THE FOLLOWING PROCEDURE WILL RECEIVE NO RESPONSE. Van Den Berg - ProSeeds respects the intellectual property of others, and we ask our visitors to do the same. Van Den Berg - ProSeeds will process and investigate notices of alleged infringement and will take appropriate actions under Dutch law.
If you believe your work has been copied in a way that constitutes copyright infringement, please provide Van Den Berg - ProSeeds the following information. Please be advised that to be effective, notification must include ALL of the following:
- A physical or electronic signature of the person authorized to act on behalf of the owner of an exclusive copyright that is allegedly infringed;
- A description of the copyrighted work that you claim has been infringed;
- A description and, if possible, the IP address of where the material that you claim is infringing is on the Site;
- Your address, telephone number and e-mail address and all other information reasonably sufficient to permit Van Den Berg - ProSeeds to contact you;
- A statement by you that you have a good faith belief that the disputed use is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent or the law;
- A statement by you, made under penalty of perjury that the above information in your notice is accurate and that you are the copyright owner or authorized to act on behalf of the owner of an exclusive right that is allegedly infringed.
Notices of claimed copyright infringement should be directed to: email@example.com
These Terms were last revised on July 4, 2013 and govern your access of this Site from this date forward until a later revision is posted.
Van den Berg – ProSeeds values the privacy of individuals who visit the web sites which are operated throughout the world by Van Den Berg - ProSeeds or its subsidiaries and adheres to the privacy standards which have been adopted by the countries in which Van Den Berg - ProSeeds companies operate. This statement sets forth the important information which individuals who visit these sites need to know about how Van Den Berg - ProSeeds companies collect and use personal information from web site visitors.
Please read this policy carefully. By visiting a Van Den Berg - ProSeeds web site and using the services provided on that site, you are indicating your agreement to Van Den Berg - ProSeeds's use of your personal information as set out in this Policy.
This Policy is intended to be in compliance with the applicable privacy laws and regulations of each country in which Van Den Berg - ProSeeds operates and from which personally identifiable information is collected. To the extent the laws of a country may prohibit Van Den Berg - ProSeeds from using and sharing personal information in a way described in this Policy, the Policy and Van Den Berg - ProSeeds' practices shall be deemed modified to be consistent with such local laws.
What Does This Policy Cover?
Collection of Information
Van Den Berg - ProSeeds web sites collect personally identifiable information only from individuals who voluntarily choose to provide the information through the web site. (In this Policy the foregoing information is referred to as "Personal Information.") That Personal Information may be collected in several different ways:
- Some sites may permit users to request a "user i.d." and password which can be used on future visits to the site. Visitors to the site may be asked to supply their name, geographic location and some information about their business or occupation or other reason for interest in the site. In addition, some sites permit users to supply an e-mail address to sign up for Van Den Berg - ProSeeds newsletters. Other sites may include feedback or comment forms whereby users can submit questions or comments to Van Den Berg - ProSeeds. (In this Policy, the foregoing information is referred to as "User Information.")
- Some sites may permit users to enter into transactions with Van Den Berg - ProSeeds or to take advantage of services provided by Van Den Berg - ProSeeds to its customers through that site or through its offices around the world. On such sites, users will be required to provide detailed information necessary to enable Van Den Berg - ProSeeds to process the transaction and to provide the goods or services requested by the visitor. Visitors may be requested to provide financial information, including credit card or bank information, in connection with such transactions. Visitors may also be asked to provide information about the pesticide and other licenses which they hold in order to determine whether Van Den Berg - ProSeeds can lawfully sell the products requested by the visitor. (In this Policy, the foregoing information is referred to as "Transactional Information.")
- From time-to-time our site may request additional information from users by means of surveys or contests. Participation in these surveys or contests is completely voluntary and the user therefore has a choice whether or not to disclose whatever additional information may be requested. Information requested through surveys and contests may include additional demographic information. (In this Policy, the foregoing information is referred to as "Survey Information.")
In addition to the foregoing Personal Information, each site automatically logs information about a visitor from the browser used to access the site (e.g., Internet Explorer, Netscape, etc.). This includes information about the I.P. address of the visitor, the pages in the site which are visited from that address and the web site which the user visited just prior to the Van Den Berg - ProSeeds site. (In this Policy, the foregoing information is referred to as "Visit Information.") None of this Visit Information permits personal identification of the individual user who is accessing the Van Den Berg - ProSeeds site; thus Visit Information is not considered Personal Information in this Policy. Visit Information will be used by Van Den Berg - ProSeeds to diagnose problems with its web servers, to administer, design and construct its web sites, to track visitor movements on the web sites and gather broad demographic information for aggregate use only.
Van Den Berg - ProSeeds' Use of Your Personal Information
Your Personal Information may be used to communicate with you about your use of our sites, to let you know about changes to our services or our site or to provide services to you or to improve our understanding of what visitors want and need to see on the sites. In particular:
- User Information may be used by Van Den Berg - ProSeeds primarily to enhance the usability and friendliness of the Van Den Berg - ProSeeds web sites and to ensure that the information which is provided is timely and relevant and meets the needs of our visitors. Van Den Berg - ProSeeds may also use the information which visitors voluntarily furnish through these sites to provide information and promotional material to persons who have visited the Van Den Berg - ProSeeds sites and to process specific requests for information which visitors may make. (See "Opting In / Opting Out" below if you do not wish to receive such materials from Van Den Berg - ProSeeds.)
- Transactional Information will be used by Van Den Berg - ProSeeds to process and complete the transaction for goods or services requested by the visitor.
- Survey Information will be used in a manner similar to User Information but will be used primarily in aggregate form to provide Van Den Berg - ProSeeds with information on customer needs, product design, market demand, etc.
Also, you should know that your Personal Information, as well as Visit Information collected at a Van Den Berg - ProSeeds site, may be used by Van Den Berg - ProSeeds security personnel if deemed necessary to protect Van Den Berg - ProSeeds from a threat or other perceived security risk and such information may be shared with law enforcement authorities if appropriate.
Sharing and Disclosure of Your Information
Van Den Berg - ProSeeds may share Personal Information with others for a number of purposes:
- We may provide contact information to our trade partners, advertisers and other interested parties so that they may contact you directly to furnish you information about their products and services. (As used in this Policy, "Trade Partners" means businesses not owned or operated by Van Den Berg - ProSeeds but which provide compatible goods or services which may be desired by or potentially useful for visitors to the Van Den Berg - ProSeeds web sites.) (See "Opting In / Opting Out" below if you do not wish to receive such materials from Trade Partners.)
- We will provide aggregated data about products and services purchased, visitor interests, demographics and other information collected from our web site to our Trade Partners, advertisers and other interested parties so that they can learn what products and services are most popular to our customers. Aggregated data will be in anonymous group statistical form and not associated with any individual person.
- We may use a credit card processing company to bill web site visitors for products and services which they request.
- We may partner with other parties to provide specific services. When the user signs up for these services, we will share names or other contact information that is necessary for the third parties to provide these services. These parties will not be allowed to use personally identifiable information except for the purpose of providing these services.
- We also may share Personal Information about visitors to our web sites among its corporate affiliates and subsidiary companies for purposes related to the business of those affiliates and subsidiaries.
- Van Den Berg - ProSeeds may also share Personal Information about web site visitors with third parties under the following circumstances:
- When you consent to disclosure;
- To comply with law, court orders, subpoena or legal process;
- To enforce or apply Van Den Berg - ProSeeds' agreements or protect Van Den Berg - ProSeeds and its rights,
- By operation of law, when such Personal Information is transferred as a part of sale of assets including the assets represented by this site; or
- In the event that Van Den Berg - ProSeeds, or substantially all of its assets, are acquired outside of the ordinary course of business, and such Personal Information may be one of the transferred assets.
Transfers of Information
Van Den Berg - ProSeeds operates from its headquarters in Naaldijk, the Netherlands. Personal Information about visitors are held in compliance with the applicable Dutch local law relevant to the source of the information.
When you furnish Personal Information to Van Den Berg - ProSeeds through a Van Den Berg - ProSeeds web site, you are also giving your consent to a cross-border transfer of that information.
Children and Privacy
Van Den Berg - ProSeeds does not knowingly collect information from or about children age 16 and under.
Opting In / Opting Out
Upon registering at any Van Den Berg - ProSeeds web site which collects Personal Information, visitors will be given an opportunity to determine whether they wish to receive promotional materials from Van Den Berg - ProSeeds or from Trade Partners. The manner and method in which a Van Den Berg - ProSeeds site permits users to opt out of receiving such materials will be described on the individual site collecting that Personal Information. If the user would like to "opt out" at a later time, he may do so by following the instructions on the site where the original request was made or the instructions contained in the e-mail messages delivering such materials to him.
Likewise, you may withdraw your consent to the collection or use of your Personal Information at any time by sending an email message to firstname.lastname@example.org identifying yourself and describing the Personal Information which you believe has been collected through this site.
Correction/Updating of Personal Information
Each site which collects Personal Information will provide users with instructions regarding correcting or updating that Personal Information. Some sites may maintain a user account section where visitors can make corrections themselves; others may provide an email link or contact information to request us to make those changes; generally, user requests for an update of Personal Information will be honoured within a reasonable time after we receive a request. However, no changes to personal information will be permitted where the change would result in incorrect information or would alter a transaction with us already completed.
Retention of Personal Information
Van Den Berg - ProSeeds will periodically delete Personal Information collected from visitors to its web sites if it is no longer needed for any purpose for which the information may be used or disclosed under the terms of this Policy.
Van Den Berg - ProSeeds takes precautions to protect users' information. Our safeguards include technical means and policies and procedures that our staff is trained to follow. In any event in which a Van Den Berg - ProSeeds web site is hosted by a third party, these safeguards shall also apply. If as a registered user you receive a password, you should keep it confidential because it is the key to access to the information held by Van Den Berg - ProSeeds about you. If you leave your computer's internet browser running and someone else uses your computer, they will be able to access your account; thus, if your computer is not physically secure remember to shut down your browser before you leave it.
We try to reduce the likelihood of accidental disclosures and unintended access and modification of account information, but it is impossible to eliminate this possibility completely. When users submit sensitive information via the website, their information is protected both on-line and off-line.
When an enrolment or order form asks users to enter sensitive information (such as credit card number) that information is encrypted and is protected with the Secure Socket Layer (SSL) technology.
While Van Den Berg - ProSeeds uses SSL encryption to protect sensitive information online, it also takes steps to protect user-information off-line. All of our users' information, not just the sensitive information mentioned above, is restricted in our offices. Van Den Berg - ProSeeds employees are kept up-to-date on our security and privacy practices. Any time new policies are added, our employees are notified and/or reminded about the importance we place on privacy, and what they can do to ensure our customers' information is protected.
Protecting Your Own Privacy
Please keep in mind that whenever you voluntarily disclose personal information online - for example on message boards, through email, or in chat areas - that information can be collected and used by others. Ultimately, you are solely responsible for maintaining the secrecy of your passwords and/or any account information.
Changes to Policy
Contacting Van Den Berg - ProSeeds
Each Van Den Berg - ProSeeds web site provides a Contact Us section to facilitate feedback from site visitors. Please use this facility to notify us if you have any questions, concerns or complaints about the manner in which your personal information has been collected or handled by Van Den Berg - ProSeeds, or contact Van Den Berg - ProSeeds' offices in your country.